The Roofman Inc. would like reach out to our current and future clients in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are currently open and operating with skeleton crews and staff to resolve your roofing needs. It is going to take a joint effort to combat the virus and we understand the importance of taking the appropriate measures and steps to protect our customers and workers.
The Roofman management team has been meeting on a regular basis since we first learned of the threat and risks of this virus and we continue to monitor the situation as it is unfolds globally. We have been following the direction of our government and public health officials to try to protect our employees and customers. Furthermore, we have been working directly with the Ministry of Labour as the situation evolves to ensure we are modifying our practices to mitigate the chance of spread. Some of these measures include:
- Where possible no face to face client meetings. All communications will be done over the phone or through email. Where a meeting is required, we are practicing safe social distancing with our customers and fellow trades.
- Training and documents have been provided with regards to the use of personal protective gear to protect the health & safety of our employees and our clients.
- Limited number of employees in vehicles. Social distancing at all times. No sharing of tools or work spaces and sanitizing if necessary. Every employee has a personal sanitizer. Sanitizing and wiping down office space, trucks, doors and frequently used surfaces at the beginning of every day.
- No job site face to face contact between clients and our employees.
- Clients are to contact us at (519) 744-3830 or firstname.lastname@example.org with all job-related questions.
The Roofman will continue to be proactive with its preparedness and pandemic planning, and will continue to follow the direction of our government and health officials. We are concerned with your health and safety as well as our employees’ health and safety during this time. For further information, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus.html
For information on how The Roofman can assist you please do not hesitate to contact our Office at (519) 744-3830.